Why use a registered migration agent?
Applying for a visa to live and work in Australia may at first appear to be a simple and easy process, but this is not always the case. Whether you are an individual wanting to live and work in Australia, or whether your business requires assistance for temporary or permanent work visas, Access WA can assist with migration services.
With an array of visa sub-classes and continually evolving migration regulations, the application process for an Australian visa is a multifaceted and time-consuming process. Our MARA registered migration agents can provide guidance on migration legislation, and work with your individual circumstances to ensure a smooth and hassle free process.
How a migration agent can help:
Whilst self-management of your visa application process is optional, many businesses and individuals elect to use a registered migration agent for the following reasons and benefits;
- Informative assessment and comprehensive advice on eligibility criteria to apply for an Australian visa;
- Professional and legal guidance on your temporary and permanent visa opportunities;
- Transparency on requirements of the process and regular communication on the status of your application;
- Management of your application(s) by liaising on your behalf with the Department of Home Affairs, Australian State or Territory Government agencies and any regional certifying bodies or skills assessment authorities as required;
- Provision of ongoing support, and communication in managing your migration needs, including guidance to assist in making the process as stress-free as possible;
Seek advice on your Australian visa options
We offer an initial consultation service to assess your migration eligibility. To arrange an initial consultation with one of our registered Migration Agents please call us on +61 9586 8511 to arrange an appointment time.