Am I eligible for an Australian Partner Visa

Are you looking to sponsor your spouse or be sponsored on a Partner Visa?

Australia’s Partner Visa options enable you and your partner to start a life together in Australia. There are currently various options and pathways for bringing your loved one to be with you in Australia, these include onshore and offshore visas.

In order to have a valid Partner Visa application, you will be required to provide evidence that your relationship is genuine and ongoing, and that you meet several requirements known as ‘financial’, ‘social’, ‘nature of household’ and ‘nature of commitment’ factors.

Consider the options below to see which visas you may be eligible for, if you aren’t sure which visa option is best suited to you and your partner phone our office to book an initial consultation where we can assess your eligibility and match which visa is best suited to you and your spouse.

Read More

I want to work in Australia

Skilled and Employer Visas are available for migrants who meet skill and work experience eligibility requirements.

There are various temporary and permanent visa options available for migrants to work in Australia. These are either classified as Skilled Migration or Employer Sponsored visas. The visas themselves are dependent on the applicant’s skill, education, working experience and English proficiency. Consider the options below to see which visas you may be eligible for.

Read More

My children live in Australia and I want to join them

There are various Parent visa options available for parents who have children living and working in Australia.

If you have children who are Australia Citizens or Permanent Residents or Eligible New Zealand Citizens and you meet the age and balance of family requirements, you may be eligible to apply for a parent visa to live in Australia. There are also offshore options for parents who don’t meet the age requirements and options for long term tourist visas.

Consider the visas below to see if you meet the requirements to apply for any of these.

Read More

My family lives in Australia

Last remaining relative and child visas are available for those that qualify to apply for these visas.

If you are a remaining family member or a child of an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident you may be eligible to apply for a visa to join your family in Australia.

Read More

I am a student looking to study in Australia

Australia has a large community of international students who work to achieve qualifications that are not only recognised in Australia but are Internationally recognised and accepted.

If you are interested to study in Australia, there are various options available. Australia offers both University Level courses as well as Vocational Education Training. Various post graduate courses, as well as Masters and PHD programs are also available to those international students who wish to follow these pathways.

Read More

I want to travel around Australia or visit with family in Australia

Visitor, Tourist, Working Holiday and Work and Holiday visas are available for those who qualify.

Australia offers a large group of visas for applicants who wish to visit Australia for a short stay, a business trip or to stay and work for a short period of time. There are many visa options for relevant passport holders, tourist visas with multiple entry options and single entry trips are available.

Read More